Design and Structures Department, Physical Metallurgy LaboratoryTitles
- Degree of Mechanical Engineering, School of Engineering, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (AUTh), Greece, 1998.
- Dr.-Engineer in the Mechanical Engineering Department of AUTh, Greece, 2002.
- Thin hard coatings’ production methods and properties characterization
- Manufacturing technology
- Cutting performance optimization
- Application of coatings on cutting tools
- Nanoindentation technology
- Materials’ mechanical properties characterization
- Design and process analysis by Finite Elements Method (FEM)
- Mechanical properties determination of glued materials
- Rapid prototyping
- Reconstruction of archaeological findings by computer tomography and rapid prototyping
- Optimized assembly and disassembly of industrial products.
- Bone properties determination by testing and FEM analysis
- Production, testing and modelling of metallic foams’ mechanical and thermal properties
- Stress-corrosion cracking
- Life-cycle-assessment of materials and processes.
|Address:||Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Box 490, 541 24 Thessaloniki, Greece|
|Office:||Building D, 9th Floor|
|Telephone:||(+30) 2310 995891|
|Fax:||(+30) 2310 996069|