The racetrack of Drive Park is located in N. Rysio in Thessaloniki and constitutes the place where Aristotle Racing Team operates tests on their racing car.The racetrack of Drive Park, with a total length of 1,261 m. and a width of 8 to 10 m. combines and provides to each driver:
· Three straights of 120 m.
· A stretch of 170 meters.
· Seven fast corners of 90th
· A slow shift of 180o
·Specialised carpet F1 high friction for good grip even in rain
· Special Kerb safety-approved “FIA”
· Protective safety for drivers and spectators
· Special embarkation areas / disembarkation
· Electronic timing performance