Ch. & D. ORFANIDIS S.A.

The company started operating in the early years of the 20th century in Istanbul. Moved in Thessaloniki in 1923 and today has its headquarters next to the Industrial Area of Sindos, in the municipality Echedoros, not far from the center of Thessaloniki. The main objective of the company today is to meet the requirements of the growing Greek heavy industry:
– Integrated production lines
– Parts and accessories
– Technical Services
– Technical-construction solutions
Moreover, it has established itself as a major supplier of the Greek Army in the following areas:
– Telecommunications Equipment
– Construction of armored vehicles
– Spare Parts (for artillery, armor, etc.)
– Supporting military factories

Website: http://www.orfanidis.eu/